At Oops a Daisy, journal stencils are our speciality!
Both the the BIG ONE and the MINI ONE subscription boxes contain brand new and exclusive Oops a Daisy stencil designs, never seen before in the shop!
Why use stencils?
Stencils make setting up your journal pages super quick, with no need to count squares or use rulers! You can also use stencils to add fun and attractive design features to your page – No artistic talent required!
What kinds of stencils are there?
Over the years, we at Oops a Daisy have developed a unique range of different sized stencils for different purposes…
Classic A5 Stencils
- 22cm x 12cm
- Contain multiple different elements which can be used in all size journals
Super Easy Stencils
- A5: 20.3cm x 14cm
- B5: 24.5cm x 16.8 cm
- Designed to be traced entirely to create journal spreads quickly and easily
- 13cm x 9.5cm
- Can be stored inside the back pocket of a standard A5 journal
- A5: 20.3cm x 14cm
- Mini: 13cm x 9.5cm
- Contain upper or lower case alphabets, numbers and symbols
How many stencils will I get in my subscription box?
Big One: 2 x Pocket, 1 x Classic A5, and either a Super Easy or Font (4 x stencils in total)
Mini One Original: 2x Pocket
Mini One PLUS: 2 x Pocket and 1 x Classic A5 with monthly headers
What are the stencils made of?
All of the stencils included in our Big One and Mini One subscription boxes are now made from our ClearCut material, introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight and flexible = less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils.
- Transparent, allowing easier positioning on your page
- Recyclable, making our manufacturing a more eco friendly process.
How can I store my stencils?
Our Classic A5 stencils and Font stencils are provided punched to fit inside our Stencil Storage Folder.
This style of punch is also suitable for storing in an A5 Filofax type folder.
For our other sized stencils, we have a variety of stencil storage options available in the Oops a Daisy store. View our full range of stencil storage options here.